This morning I am feeling very scattered so excuse this post and wherever it chooses to go.
- I am taking my test today. I can’t even study this morning because my brain is so fried. I have come to terms with the fact that I am prepared, I have taken 2 practice exams and made 3 (yes THREE) study guides…the final one being 38 pages. Woof.
- I can’t wait for fall/winter, mostly for the clothes. I also hate heat. You can always put layers on but you can only take so many layers off to be comfortable. Wearing sweatpants and sweatshirts is my favorite thing ever. And don’t even get me on SmartWool socks.
- I got chinese food for dinner last night. Because I could. And it was awesome. Orange chicken get in mah belly.
- I move into school in 15 days.
- I had a super awkward encounter yesterday with someone at the golf course who is definitely not hard to look at. He came up to me and said hi and was making conversation like we were best friends and I think I looked at him like he had 8 heads. I finally recognized him from last summer because he plays all the time but I felt silly. Definitely not hard to look at.
- Did I mention I cannot WAIT for this test to be over?
- My mom went to Nantucket for the day yesterday. Without me. Rude.
- My ankles are still killing me. Rut row.
- Have you had Caramel Mocha Iced coffees from dunkin Donuts? Because if you haven’t…you should.
- I gave my “2 weeks” yesterday at work which was so sad. My bosses ensured me I always have a home at the country club but I will definitely miss it 😦
Sorry this was everywhere but I was literally typing what was in my brain. I will have a more cohesive post later after I
am less crazy take my test.