I am finally succumbing to The Healthy Diva and sharing whats so marvelous in my Monday.
- Marvelous…that I move back to the green mountain state and into school in 5 days!!! I have been packing all day and I have so many fun kitchen and home things that I cannot wait to bring down 🙂 I will post pictures when I am all settled!
- Marvelous…the weather has cooled down significantly. I don’t know about you but I hate super humid and hot days. They are just not enjoyable. Its been in the low 70s today and absolutely gorgeous!
- Marvelous…my ankles are feeling better! I still haven’t ran on them but they are feeling great and the swelling has gone down.
- Marvelous…Reconnecting with friends. I have a somewhat complicated friendship with a certain fellow but we have been talking more and I think we are on the road to recovery. Life is too short to hold grudges.
- Marvelous…that I am getting a haircut tomorrow. I usually only get haircuts going back to school, usually in August and January. I love getting my hair cut, especially when its as dead as it is right now. However, I am still having trouble deciding the length I want. Decisions, decisions…
- Marvelous…That I got so much family time this weekend! My family never ceases to entertain me…especially my dad’s side. They are true gems, and sometimes I count my blessings that I am not blood related 😉 Jokes, jokes hehe.
- Marvelous…in my last week of work! I had such a great day on Saturday, and those are usually the tough shifts so this week will be a breeze because I will only be teaching clinics for 2 hours today, tomorrow, and Wednesday. Then I am home free!
What’s marvelous in your Monday?