Hello everybody! Just dropping in for a few updates of my crazy, hectic life of a senior.
- I love all of my classes except my Modern Middle East class. Crazy, right?! I was actually really excited to take this class, but my professor just isn’t doing it for me. Doesn’t that suck when it could be a really cool class but the professor is awful? Yeah. That hour is pretty much torture, but the reading is somewhat interesting.
- I have officially started researching for my thesis. I am writing on the Russian Gulags in the 20’s and 30’s. Depressing, right? But I have always been fascinated with WWII, especially the camps aspect of it. 40 pages of outright depression, here I come!
- Weekends have been NUTS but so much fun. I have missed my community, and running into people on the weekends is just hilarious. Especially the freshman. Was I like that 3 years ago?
- I have seen my ex boyfriend EVERY.SINGLE.DAY without fail since I’ve been here. Ugh. Why God, why?! We did not end on the best of terms and now he is engaged. LOL. Laughable. But I see him everyday. How is that even possible?
- I spent sometime downtown last weekend and I absolutely love Church street in the summertime/fall.
Whats wacky about your Wednesday? Any fun updates?